- SELL YOUR HOME AT THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE MARKET PRICE
- SELL YOUR HOME IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME
- SELL YOUR HOME WITH THE MOST FAVOURABLE TERMS FOR YOU.
BUY OR SELL FIRST? What should we do? This depends on your circumstances and motivation to move. What are the current market conditions? Can you afford two homes should you buy first and wait to sell? Let's discuss your individual needs and options together.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR THE MARKET:
THE WAY YOU LIVE IS NOT THE WAY YOU SELL!
The times and influences have changed: Do I need to stage my home to get its full market price potential? A walk through or "inspection" of your home conducted by the Hudson Team can help you determine your individual needs for preparing your home for the market. Our team has Staging education from the Toronto Real Estate Board. Showing tips or Staging options if necessary and estimated costs, service providers etc should be discussed together. Don't do anything until we've discussed the most effective needs to sell your property.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS IN ADVANCE: Fresh Neutral Paint on walls (call in advance to discuss best colours for selling), trim, baseboards, repairs and general maintenance i.e.; replacing missing switch covers, closet doors, patching any damage to walls etc, refinish hardwood if scratches are very prevalent or the wood is worn, deep cleaning, de-cluttering and advance packing - YOU'RE MOVING ANYWAY! Be prepared for the pickiest buyer and you'll win in the end $!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A HUDSON TEAM APPOINTMENT:
1. First we need to walk through your home accompanied by all home owners. This is your opportunity to point out all your home's features, upgrades and bonuses important to a buyer. (Allow 30 minutes)
2. We will record pertinent details and important information about your home and we will either return with or bring with us: (depending on your time frame)
2. To discuss the "CMA" Comparative Market Analysis, your listing price.
3. Discuss any immediate questions or concerns
4. To fill out standard forms to list your home on the Toronto Real Estate Board's MLS system or Exclusively. (Allow 1 hour, Your successful sale is worth it)
Selling a property is a very involved process and you deserve hardworking representation on your side. We recommend you call us right from the start to assist you with every aspect. We are dedicated professionals who we are happy to make an appointment to meet with you and get you started toward your goals. We are also available to you by phone and/or email. Click on Contact Us link to begin.
Mobile: Direct: (905) 509-5626 Phone: Office: (905) 665-2500 Toll Free: 1.877.685.7888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org